SUBLIME
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

[Declined] Warlock 572 ilvl tänkte använda en egen mall!

Gå ner

[Declined] Warlock 572 ilvl tänkte använda en egen mall! Empty [Declined] Warlock 572 ilvl tänkte använda en egen mall!

Inlägg av Dotsdontlie. tis maj 27, 2014 5:16 am

Real life Name: Franko

Character Name: Dotsdontlie

Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Dotsdontlie/advanced

Real Life Age: 28

Class: Warlock

Spec: Destro/Demonology

Professions: Tailoring 600 / Enchanting 102

Applying for? (member/raider) Raider

Why are you applying to Sublime? Please tell us if you know anyone in the guild and how you heard about us.

I heard Sublime is a great guild. I would like to be apart of your raid schedule and help the guild progress
Sublime has very strict behavior policy and while we aren't here to police your game time, we encourage people to have fun and not take things too seriously.

However members are expected to adhere to the policy and uphold the good name of the guild and its reputation. Do you agree to do this if invited?

I agree

Availability: Raids for Sublime start at about 7pm -8pm server (earliest) and finish at 11am

Wednesday (EU): 8pm – 12am Available

thursday (EU): 8pm -12am Available

Sunday (EU): 8pm -12am Available

What steps do you take to improve your character?

I regularly listen to podcasts and watch video relating to wow, the issues effecting and the news on new content and current raid bosses, in concert with running dailys, farming mats for flasks and potions

What is your raiding experience (if any)?
Vanilla wow:

Molten core cleared, ZG cleared, AQ 20 cleaered, first two bosses of Black wing lair.

TBC:

All content up to Sunwell Cleared

WOTLK:

Naxs cleared, Ulduar (up to Yogg Sarron in 10), Malygos, Obsidian sanctum, and Trial of the crusader 10 and 25 all clear.
but not on this account since i got hacked on my old vanilla account but this is a fresh and new account that i bought and I have Authenticator.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

Transfered here from Twisting Nether (Horde) due to lag issues and long que time on that server.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Sublime?

I believe I can bring good dps and I am a dedicated team player.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding.   You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction

I have DBM, Vent & TS3 and mumble, ORA2, Skada (threat meter and damage meter combined)  and working mic

How do you prepare for raids (10 or 25)?

I make sure i have plenty of flasks, and potions for the upcoming raid, and buff food incase there is no fish feasts. I also take some time to view videos on bosses im not familiar with or confident on

What other games have/do you play?

I have been playing games since I had a atari 2600, but im a true blue PC gamer Recently I have been playing Dragon Age origin and Borderlands, with a bit of Torchlight on the side.

How do you like your gnomes? Sauted and served with a side of Potato wedges with sourcream

Favorite all time Boss and why? Relq of souls in Black temple. Its was atmospheric, the art work and design was cool and everything was balance on a knife edge in that encounter.

Anything Else we should know about you?

I have been playing wow since release, while i dont claim to be the best player I do believe im a strong team player and enjoy being around others.

Dotsdontlie.
Gäst

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

[Declined] Warlock 572 ilvl tänkte använda en egen mall! Empty Sv: [Declined] Warlock 572 ilvl tänkte använda en egen mall!

Inlägg av Aeerís tis maj 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Vi tackar för din ansökan, men du är tyvärr inte vad vi letar efter just nu. Jag önskar dig lycka till på annat håll !

//Aeeris
Aeerís
Aeerís

Antal inlägg : 55
Registreringsdatum : 13-04-12
Ålder : 33

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet